A textile group, specialising in fashion distribution
In 2016, Groupe Beaumanoir broke through the barrier of 2600 stores around the world.
The performance of the different brands in our textile group is among the best in the market and makes our Groupe Beaumanoir a specialist in fashion distribution. More than 14 300 staff fly our flag every day.
Our development prospects are extremely strong, but we must remain far-sighted.
We will forge links with new affiliated partners, branch networks and suppliers.
The wealth of information that we give out and receive accelerates in a phenomenal way our ability to judge and decide. For all that, human contact is just as valuable as ever in our commercial activities.
“I like to remind all our staff that what we have achieved up to now corresponds to the words “proximity”, “humility” and “respect”.” Roland BEAUMANOIR, President
Our ambition is to develop relevant distribution networks, modern and profitable, in particular through mastering distribution techniques.
We have the trading spirit. We are a group of customer-oriented traders in the service of other traders.
In 2017, we will continue to develop our stores throughout the world.
With its remarkable growth in turnover (1.466 billion euros), Groupe Beaumanoir has shown the relevance of its model, and this in a context of economic crisis.
Every day, the C-Log subsidiary dispatches more than 300 000 items to more than 2600 stores. With 30 years of experience and constructive and modern analysis, we are constantly optimising the match between our fashion offer and the demands of the target customer.
Our growth is based on a know-how that supports our ambitions.
We work in 3 areas that are complementary to selling ready-to-wear
- Distribution of store brands (5 brands, 40 countries, 2 686 stores (end February 2017))
- International multi-channel and multi-brand logistics with C-Log
- E-business, Internet, Customer Relationship Management with Korben
Groupe Beaumanoir structures its management around 7 key values, which define its responsibility to its customers, its staff and its partners.
The trading spirit
- The trading spirit makes up our DNA and guides all our actions. Every day we use our skills to satisfy our customers and to live the entrepreneurial spirit within us: to meet new challenges, to think outside the box and to be a driving force for initiative is our raison d’être.
- Humility is a strong human value within Groupe Beaumanoir. Openness to others, the ability to question ourselves and the desire to improve our practices are an important guarantee of the sustainability of the company.
- Proximity is the key to building solid and lasting relationships with our employees, our customers and our suppliers. We are convinced that only by being close to our partners can we understand needs, meet expectations, gain mutual confidence and benefit from shared experience.
- Respect is a pledge of acceptance of people’s diversity, of adapting to different cultures, as well as of rigour with respect to our rules and our good practices.
- Responsiveness is a necessity and a strength in a constantly changing market. The group’s organisation is based on speed in the identification of new ideas, in making decisions, and in putting them into action.
- The passion for our business, our enthusiasm, “the pleasure of winning together”: this is what drives us. By joining Groupe Beaumanoir, you become part of the “CLAN”!
- Progress, technical and human, is what each one of us contributes actively. By entrusting our employees with real responsibilities and relying on a permanent acquisition of knowledge, we build dynamic organisations that are projected towards the future.
You have made the decision to work with the BEAUMANOIR Group or with one of its subsidiaries and We need you and your full and complete adherence to the values and ethical principles that we uphold. Our lasting collaboration rests on known commitments to integrity and respect for our corporate culture. Our main values are respect, humility, corporate spirit, responsiveness and a sense of responsibility. Our ethical principles are integrity, sincerity, and fairness. These values and commitments must be the motors behind our daily actions and must inspire us at every level of the company.
Discover our code of conduct :
CODE OF CONDUCT
To consult our internal notification procedure :